Mulch is an added benefit to your garden beds. It enhances the beauty of your property to have it meticulously manicured and professionally completed. Mulching is often part of a new garden planting bed, or a landscape construction project.
The are many benefits of mulch on garden beds. Some benefits of mulch are:
- Reduces weed growth
- Reduces need to water
- Improves water retention for plants and soil
- Promotes soil microorganism activity for a healthy garden bed
- Limits extreme temperature fluctuations in our Canadian summers/winters
- Makes your property look beautiful and manicured
The types of mulch that we offer are:
- Shredded pine mulch (dyed or natural)
- Shredded cedar mulch (dyed or natural)
- Black mulch (dyed)
- Red mulch (dyed)
- Other options upon request
All mulches supplied by Envision Landscapes are delivered in bulk form and applied by Envision Landscapes.
The time of year for mulching is any time between spring and fall. Envision prefers to do it in the spring to early summer so that you are able to enjoy it for the remainder of the year. Envision Landscapes recommends mulching every year to every other year, depending on the look you would like, in order to maintain proper mulch levels in the garden bed.
To have mulching performed at your property, please contact us for your custom quote.